Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving


Well, folks, we leave tonight and head to beautiful Seattle for Thanksgiving with the in-laws. Although, upon checking the weather forecast I noticed a trend in "slight rain in the morning followed by showers in the afternoon" for the entire time we are there (interesting to see how many different ways one can say "it's gonna rain all day") . Plus I think it will be kinda cold (30s-40s) compared with the in the 60s temps we are having here in Chicago, but I am still expecting it to be fun times all around. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and have the chance to break away from the busyness of everyday life to really reflect on and enjoy all of the things we each have to be thankful for. God bless!

4 comments:

dr gonzo said...

most of the time i sit back and am truly thankful that i have two families to spend holidays with. i mean, that's twice the love i had before! but sometimes, the selfish me comes out and sighs out loud at the 6 hour drive. i hope you guys have fun!!

an aside: you know... 10lees is in Seattle now... :o)

Nicole said...

Yes, this is my first married year with two families and it is such a blessing. But I feel you on the travel...not fun. Thank goodness we didn't have to drive to Seattle.

And yes, I did know 10lees was out there, but only because of her blog =)

Anonymous said...

You should have stopped by!! Hehe, of course there would've been no guarentee I would be here since over t-day I was at my mom's and my in laws too. If you ever want to stay at a nice hotel for a discount out here let me know!

10lees

Anonymous said...

hello? are you there? are you alive? your blog misses you.