Friday, November 17, 2006

Flower arrangement class down the drain

I’m a little bummed right now. About two months ago my mom asked me if I wanted to go to an arrangement class with her mid-December. I was so excited because my grad class would be over and I could just enjoy some creativity. Plus I love hanging out with my mom and I love making things with my hands…but alas, I found out just 2 days ago that I will not be attending said class. “sniff, sniff” The exact date of the class (which happens to be on a Thursday) is also the date that my husbands office is having their Christmas party! What are the chances?!?! I mean who has an office party on a Thursday night?!?! No I am not really upset and I know I’ll have fun at the party, I was just really looking forward to the arrangement class and the awesome center piece I was going to have in my apartment. Bummer

No comments: