Saturday, August 18, 2007

We're back

I know it has been a long time, but we are back. We have returned to Illinois and will most likely be here indefinitely. Neile has accepted a job here in the suburbs and we are now just attempting to get settled into life and our new home....in my parents basement. Yes, that's right. After completing our stint at a "summer job" we have both moved into my parents' basement. Now I can see how it would be easy to look at this and think "gosh they are sure moving up in the world" but don't be deceived. Our next big thing is attempting to BUY a place of our own. Right now, this is a bit overwhelming. There are so many scenarios of how this might happen and I have no idea which one is going to play out. So for now, my parents have generously allowed us to live here for the time being....let's just hope "the time being" isn't longer than 6 months for all of our sakes. So that is our quick update right now, but I will be writing soon about our recent vacation/road trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to your blog! It missed you! :) Looking forward to many more updates...