Monday, August 20, 2007

Super Cool

That's right...I feel super cool right now. I just dropped off one of my dear friends at the airport so she could fly away and begin a new life in Japan. Amazing.

Millie, the last 3 1/2 years have flown by and I wish you only the best. You were an amazing roommate, are an amazing friend, and are just an amazing woman. Simply amazing. Thanks for pursuing your dreams and having the faith to step out of the boat. Watching you is such an encouragement to those around you...and yes that includes me. Love you and can't wait to hear about your AMAZING adventure.

If you want to hear about Millie's journey, check out her blog Confessions of a Water Walker

1 comment:

millie kate said...

awww! I get props on your blog!
Thanks for taking me to the airport and forking over $3 for the cart. It was a life saver (and a toe saver too!)

I forgot to mention this on my blog, but the funniest thing happened at the airport. A drunken, irrate man got taken down by some security guards in front of me! They used the choke hold! The girl sitting next to me (who was from Vietnam) looked at me in confusion and asked what was going on.
My response: stupid American.