Thursday, August 30, 2007

Is this really a house hunt?

I am seriously freaking out right now. Through this entire process I have been fine. Absolutely fine. Now though, I am on the edge of my seat and CAN. NOT. WAIT. I wish I could say it was due to excitement, but I'm afraid it is due to dread.

Yes, we found a place and have made an offer. The counter-offering has begun. Ugghhh. So I am going to try and distract myself as my palms sweat and I feel like the one being hunted. Yes, I am going to go quilt (aren't I so domestic) and attempt to not second guess my every action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is all way cool and exciting! Enjoying the ride with you two. :-)

Anonymous said...

BTW the just posted comment is from Mom H. (I had clicked "other" but it posted as anonymous. Oh, well.)