Friday, March 02, 2007

So how many times were you asked...

Now this past weekend could have a huge bearing on the future life of Neile and Nicole. And I can tell you overall, it was good. We went on a little trip to see some friends and blah blah blah. I will have to fill you in on the details at a later date. More importantly, I had the pleasure of being asked the same question over and over again for 4 days straight! (don't worry I was nice...I think) I do understand that this is mainly because I was in a different place and around people I am not normally around, but still...it is hard enough juggling school and work and home and friends and family and marriage without also having to think about my future! And I do realize that this is something I need to figure out.

You know what question I'm talking about right? "What are you going to do after you graduate?" Gee that is a good question...hadn't thought about that before. (sarcastic - who me?!?)

Actually that is the one question at the forefront of my thinking most days. And no I don't have an answer, nor will I have an answer for you any time soon! It is times like these that I wish someone would just tell me what to do (and...it would end up being perfect)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to our graduate school daughter-in-law. We're not surprised at all!!!

Nicole said...

No I get that question too...but I'll probably get that a whole lot more often whenever Neile is at a job that doesn't require him to raise his own salary.