Thursday, February 01, 2007

Things I am looking forward to in February

Superbowl Sunday. While we aren’t sure exactly what we are going to do that day, one thing is for certain... We are so watching the Bears beat the Colts!

February 22nd – day after my comprehensive exams…inhale, exhale, inhale……exhale…must survive until that time

The end of winter…yes I know it will probably at least go until the end of February (let’s be honest – probably the beginning of March as well), but I can still hope can’t I!!!

Possible travel – when this might happen? Who knows? Where this might be? Well, I certainly know that, but you’ll just have to wait to see if it happens…

Valentine’s Day with my hubby. No we are not doing anything big, but I can still look forward to spending a special day with the man I love right?!

Getting a haircut. It has been approximately…well, entirely too long (give you a hint – it was not in the past 6 months…or maybe even 8…or…honestly don’t remember). I was given a wonderful gift card for my birthday to a nice haircutting kind of place from my wonderful in-laws and can’t wait to use it!

Continued enjoyment of a house that is completely too large for two people and a dog. Yes, my parents are gone on a cruise in the middle of the coldest days of winter with some of my favorite people! On the plus side…I am soo excited to own a home some day, that is smaller, and has less sidewalks/driveway to shovel (shout-out to Neile!)

An end to the sickness...including pink eye (yes you heard me right - what 27 yr old gets pink eye!!!) and a sinus infection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for checking your blog and finding something new! :) All very good things to look forward to, whether it's the beginning or the end of something. How short are you going to cut your hair? For that matter, how long is it these days?

Nicole said...

Not gonna cut it too short and frankly it is not that long - only a couple inches past my shoulder. I just need a basic reshaping because it looks soo very crappy right now. ughhh No fun when every single day is a bad hair day!

HartyNews said...

I hate this weather too..I want to take the kids outside but it is way too cold YUCK..GO bears tomorrow..we will be sitting at home eating cheese dip...:) YUM!