Friday, February 02, 2007

I am not going outside Saturday....or Monday...or at all in the next 5 days!


Who said anything about hell freezing over?!?



In other news...I have no sense of smell. Yes, the sinus infection has taken this prized possession away from me. I suppose if you have to lose one of your senses this might be the one missed the least, but seeing as I normally have an overactive sense of smell it has been more than just a little odd.

Take this scenario for example - and yes it has happened more than once

Parent: Something really smells in the basement. I think an animal may have died above one of the ceiling tiles.
Me: Well, I can try and locate it. (proceed to basement sniffing out nasty rotting animal carcass)
Me: Smells like it is under one of these two tiles...hope that helps!

Nicole (current state of sinus infectedness): sticking head in a pot of onions, takes a big whiff...and nothing

Crazy!!! So if we come into contact and I happen to smell bad, cut me some slack as I really have no idea.

Oh and in case you were wondering....yes I can still taste food, just not as well.

1 comment:

HartyNews said...

SNOW SUCKS!! :) Hope you are staying warm...

love, me