Saturday, December 23, 2006

A little upset right now.

So Neile and I went down to our apartment office this afternoon in order to pick up a package from Neile’s folks. We get there and the door is locked. A sign on the door reads, “We will be closed at 2pm today.” We look at our watch…it is only 1:50. Lights are still on in the office so we knock. And we knock. And we even knock some more (with a little more force). No answer.

We know we can’t get the package tomorrow because they aren’t open on Sundays and of course they will be closed on Monday. We quick run back to our apartment and call them….still only 1:57…no answer. Neile left a message expressing our disappointment (frankly I am glad it was him leaving the message and not me as I might not have been as nice). Ughhh I am so angry and disappointed. Don’t worry, I know I will get over it, but still. They didn’t even tell us they would be closing 3 hours earlier than normal! Ughhh.

No comments: